- How difficult is clearing IIT-JEE?
IIT JEE is a difficult exam as it covers a wide range of topics for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Classes XI and XII. However, one can score well in the exam with hard work, dedication and efficient preparation.
- How long does it usually take to study for IIT JEE?
Experts recommend that each candidate must invest a minimum time of 4-5 hours regularly for two long years while preparing for the IIT JEE.
- What language options are available in IIT JEE 2022?
The IIT JEE 2022 will be conducted in 11 languages – Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Is studying topics from NCERT enough for IIT JEE?
No, NCERT books aren’t enough for JEE preparation. To score well in the exam, each candidate must take aid from a variety of other sources. Exambyte’s innovative and easy to understand learning material is designed to provide a student with stronger support and strategy for preparation.
- Can I use a calculator during the exam?
The use of a calculator is prohibited in IIT-JEE.
- How many times can IIT-JEE Main be given?
A candidate can appear in IIT-JEE Main, four times a year. He can also appear in the exam for three consecutive years from the year of passing his 12th class exams.
- How many times can IIT-JEE Advanced be given?
A candidate can attempt IIT-JEE Advanced, a maximum of two times in consecutive years.